Split rigid couplings are called two-piece shell couplings. Two-piece rigid couplings have the same advantages as the one-piece version but shines with easier assembly.
KTS (Half-shell clamping, steel)
KTE (Half-shell clamping, stainless steel)
KTA (Half-shell clamping, aluminium)
• Torsionally stiff and backlash-free
• Wear- and maintenance-free
• Compact design
• Easy mounting
• No damage to the shaft
• With screw lock
• Bright finish
• On request with keyway DIN6885/1
• Temperature range -40°C to +175°C
• Maximum speed up to 8'000 rpm
• Also available in aluminium if required
• Various options, special designs and other dimensions available on request!
Prices are non-binding recommended retail prices, excl. VAT. For further information on our web store, please see "Web store details".