History of HA-CO Group
Company history: How many individual companies became one group
Essentially, the HA-CO Group consists of four companies, which are located in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. These are part of the Haudenschild Holding and now act together. Many steps were necessary to finally get to this point. The history of this process is shown here with the most important milestones.
However, the development of the HA-CO Group is far from complete. In fact, we are striving for more: product range extensions, opening up new customer segments, optimizing existing processes and even more intensive cooperation within the group. We know that nothing is as constant as change and look forward to a challenging future.
- November: Joint appearance of the individual companies and the umbrella of the HA-CO Group
- August: MARKtech takes over clutch and lubrication technology
- March: Foundation of MARKtech GmbH
- January: Foundation of CGB Carbon Großbauteile GmbH in Wallerstein, Germany
- March: Foundation of Haudenschild Holding
- January: Werner Haudenschild takes over Haudenschild AG from Willy Haudenschild.
- June: Walter Hafner receives the "Franz Josef Strauss" State Prize
- January: Foundation of the sole proprietorship Haudenschild by Willy Haudenschild
- January: Walter Hafner starts with Hafner Fertigungstechnik as contract manufacturer
- January: Woerner Tribotechnik AG founded by Willy Haudenschild