Screw jacks & bevel gearboxes
At HA-CO you can get the products of Unimec company from Italy.
Bevel gearboxes consist of a bevel pinion and a bevel gear, which are at an angle to each other. They are used to transmit rotary motion and torque between non-parallel axes. They can have different types of gearing, such as straight, helical, or spiral bevel gears. Likewise, high reduction ratios and torques can be achieved and they are suitable for high speeds. However, they have a higher sliding content than other types of gearboxes, which results in more wear and heat generation, and thus requires careful lubrication and alignment of the axles.
Screw jacks consist of a spindle pinion connected to a screw drive and a spindle wheel that moves along the thread. They provide precise power and stroke motion and can move heavy loads. They are mechanically precise, compact, robust, durable and easy to maintain. They can be combined with couplings, shafts and electric motors to form complete drive systems. Screw jacks are flexible and modular in design and can be assembled from low-cost standard components.
The installation of worm gear screw jacks and bevel gearboxes depends on the respective design and the desired motion sequence. Both types of gearboxes must be correctly sized and mounted to ensure optimum performance.
- Simple way to move high loads
- Internal gears are in a lubricant bath
- No self-locking
- 0.5 t to 200 t
- High reliability
- Low maintenance requirements
- 9 sizes, countless designs
- High efficiency, low noise operation
- Cubic shape allows universal installation
- 4 sizes, various designs
- High corrosion resistance thanks to AISI 316
- Some sizes available from stock
- 1 t to 5 t
- High corrosion resistance
- Completely made of stainless steel
- 0.7 t to 1.8 t
- Lubricant-free operation possible
- For special applications e.g. food industry