The integrated tilting system of this DA4190 aluminium slide allows easier access to drawers that are at shoulder height or above. The tilt angle can be adjusted even when the drawer is in place.
- Slide and tilt system
- Gives access to drawer contents ant and above shoulder height
- Angle of tilt is preset by installer
- Load rating up to 65 kg (2000 cycles) & 35 kg (10000 cycles)
- Aluminium track in two lengths
- The bumper wheels dampen and smooth out the movement, even when fully loaded
- Fully adjustable from the front and with the drawer in place
- Corrosion resistant
- Can be used with the locking hande kit, HABHAND
- The load rating is based on 600mm slides mounted 1m apart. These slides are suitable for wider applications
- Fixing recommendation: M8 countersunk screw
- For Unistrut channel installations using channel nuts (not supplied)
- The customer can cut the track to the required length and drill new fixing holes
- Material: Slide members - aluminium 6000 series, housing - glass filled nylon with Polyurethane roller
Our specialist staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have.