Torque limiter with brake and radial clamping hub
Safety couplings FHW-H
Coupling with adjustable residual torque (holding brake). It is used when, in the event of a collision, the torque must only be reduced and not completely interrupted. This is often the case by screw driven lifting applications.
• Adjustable disengagement torque
• Adjustable residual moment (break)
• High repetition accuracy
• All working parts hardened
• Automatic re-engagement after 360°
• Reliable (positive) and fast disengagement
• Very low mass moment of inertia
• Vary options and special versions on request!