Accuride's DZ0522 heavy-duty rail is suitable for heavy duty applications and features shock absorbing blocks to protect against shock and vibration. A cover prevents extreme contamination of the ball tracks.
- Load rating up to 180kg per pair
- Full extension
- Heavy duty construction
- Shock blocks for protection against shock and vibration
- Protective shroud prevents excessive contamination of the ball tracks
- Mounting plates on inner and outer members
- Galvanised steel
- Load Ratings vary depending upon application
- On HAZ0522-1162 there are additional Fixing positions at Pitch A
- Fixing recommendation: M6 screw on the inner extending member, M8 screws on the outer fixed member
- Slide assembly is handed
- Total length (TL) = slide length+24mm
- All fixing positions must be used to achieve maximum load rating
- The cabinet and drawer must be designed to minimise any torsiion or deflection of the slide
- Please refer to 2D CAD drawings for dimensional tolerances
0522 Load ratings
The load ratings shown below are representative of a wide range of typical Moderate use up to 180kg Load Rating is based on a 600mm slide in a 500mm wide drawer, dycled 10'000 times.
Frequent use up to 140kg Load Rating is based on a 600mm slide in a 500mm wide drawer, dycled 40'000 times.
Caution: This slide must never be used as a pull-out step, platform or any other application supporting human weight. Vertical (side) mounting only.
Prices are non-binding recommended retail prices, excl. VAT. For further information on our web store, please see "Web store details".