C-profile roller guide in various sizes
C-Rail roller guide
C-Rail comes from our supplier Rollon and belongs to the product family of embossed rolled guide rails with rollers. It is used especially in applications where a favorable price-performance ratio and high resistance to corrosion are required. We primarily sell the rails made of steel and stainless steel.
Roller guide in C-profile
A total of 3 different sizes are available and thus offer countless application possibilities. In addition to fixed bearing rails, there are also floating bearing rails. The sliders for the guide rails are available in different versions.
Remarks to the webshop
- Only the most common runners and rails are covered. For other models or roller pin designs, please contact us.
- The rails are also available in many other lengths and bore patterns. Also here we ask you to ask for the length when ordering.
The most important features
- Corrosion resistant, even with scratches, solvent and impact
- Innumerable product variants allow for a wide range of applications
- Compensation of parallelism errors thanks to a combination of fixed and floating bearing rails
- Operating temperatures up to 170°C possible
- Insensitive to dirt due to internal raceways
- Easy adjustment of the slider to the guide rail
- Available sizes of linear guides: 20, 30 and 45 mm
- Max. Traversing speed of the sliders in the fixed/loose bearing rail: 1.5 m/s (depending on the application)
- Max. Acceleration: 2 m/s² (depending on application)
- Max. radial load rating: 1'740 N per slider
- Available rail lengths from 160 mm to 3'120 mm in 80 mm increments
- Lubricated-for-life roller journals
- Roller pin sealing: KFE runner => 2RS (splash-proof), KFS runner => 2Z (dust cover sealing)
- Material: Stainless steel rails PFE... / PLE.. 1.4404 (AISI 316L), steel slides PFS... / PLS... galvanized according to ISO 2081
- Material of rollers: Stainless steel 1.4110 (AISI 440)
Preferred application areas of the X-Rail product family
- Construction and machine technology (e.g. washing plant accessories)
- Medical technology (e.g. hospital accessories, medical equipment)
- Transport (e.g. rail transport, ships, automotive industry)
- Building services engineering (e.g. blinds)
- Power engineering (e.g. industrial furnaces, boilers)
Prices are non-binding recommended retail prices, excl. VAT. For further information on our web store, please see "Web store details".