Linear guides - We have the right product for you
HA-CO - your reliable partner in questions of linear guides - consult specialists.
Linear guides are diverse - they come in different sizes, designs and materials. Our range includes diverse variations of roller, ball and sliding guides, so that the right product can be found for every application.
Roller guides such as Rollon's hardened Compact Rail series and our own product PSG consist of several rail and slider sizes with smooth running characteristics and can withstand even particularly high load capacities. Among the heavy duty casters you will find products from the company Winkel from Germany. These products stand for quality and durability.
For recirculating ball bearing guides, we now have our KUS, KUN and KUM series. Uniquely quiet running characteristics which sets them apart from the competition.
For those who prefer ball bearing guides, we have a selection of leading brand products from Accuride or Rollon. Depending on your needs, we can use solid rails or lightweight guides....
Sliding guides such as our favorite HAFG115 model also offer a special advantage: unlike other guides (based on rollers or balls), they come purely with a sliding coating. Thus they are directly ready for installation and maintenance-free.
All our products are either manufacturer by ourselves or by well-known and reliable partners. In this way we can guarantee the best quality.
- Load capacities of up to 15'000 N per runner
- Quiet running characteristics, vertical use possible
- Rollers can also be mounted directly on…
- Load capacities of up to 122'000 N per runner
- Compact design thanks to internal ball cages
- Short shifting distances possible
- Load capacities of up to 249'000 N per runner
- Various applications
- Standardized versions
- Load capacities of up to 4'000 N per runner
- Optimum protection against dirt
- Compact size and no moving parts
- Load capacities of up to 91,800 N per roll
- Stainless steel, aluminum and steel versions
- Adjustable rollers, Vulkollan rollers,...
- Linear axes for different applications
- Systems with toothed belt and ball screw drives
- Special designs on request
- Similar in construction to well-known brands
- Low cost and high availability
- Various designs and materials