Fasteners & Rivet Technology
HA-CO Reliable and competent partner in fasteners and riveting technology - We find a solution for everything!
HA-CO's product range consists of a variety of solution-oriented fastening technology products. As leading specialists in fastening technology, we offer innovative, precise components and customized solutions for any application in your industry. We know that standard sizes do not always fit. That's why we offer special solutions - even in small quantities.
Our range includes blind rivets, cage nuts, press-in fasteners, fasteners and lightweight fasteners, among others.
Are you dealing with crack-sensitive materials? Keep Nut are perfect for making a thread that can withstand high loads up to 500 kg.
If you want to close holes or channels in the workpiece, you should take a closer look at our closing & sealing plugs. They are easy to handle and available from stock in various diameters and materials.
Our welding elements such as welding studs or pins can also be processed in a flash thanks to the tip ignition process.
Simply scroll down to browse our full range of high quality fasteners.
- For the production of heavy-duty threads in thin sheets
- Simple and quick assembly without additional tools
- Wide assortment, warehouse for…
- Flat head, countersunk head and micro countersunk head Blind rivet nuts from stock
- Different materials available
- Very quick and easy installation…
- Standard blind rivets available from stock
- Heavy duty blind rivets for high strength applications
- Locking ring bolts and locking rings for a…
- Additional processing of the carrier material not necessary
- No arrears on the opposite side
- Quick and uncomplicated processing
- Different hole diameters
- Different materials
- Special types such as earthing cage nuts from stock
- Wire thread inserts
- Heavy duty fabric inserts
- Thread inserts for hot or cold pressing
- Threaded inserts for screwing in, or inserting
- Special thread inserts on request
- No destruction of the material structure
- Different shapes and materials available
- Special shapes on request
- Hinges, clasps
- Twist locks and compression locks
- 1/4 twist and press closures
- Pull-out forces up to 500kg and more per keep groove possible due to the load distribution in the material
- Quick and easy assembly
- Perfect for the…
- Ideal for making heavy-duty threads in a round or shaped tube.
- Also available with cover cap for a clean finish
- Quick and easy assembly - no more…
- Various sizes available from stock
- Easy and fast assembly
- Guaranteed pressures up to 500Bar